- Shark free water bathing and swimming in warm water.
- Boating on the sea is really thrilling.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhv98h_bangladesh-beaches-islands-package-holidays-dhaka-bangladesh-travel-guide_travel
- Stand by sea shore offers a unique scope of sun bathing.
- Th sun rising and setting behind the rippling waves reflecting the rays is simply captivating.
- Local handmade products by the Rakhyne families can be a good purchase.
- Himchori, picnic spot some 30 km south of Cox's Bazar has been a great attraction for the tourists to visit.
- Laboni beach very close to Cox's Bazar is amply liked by the tourists.
- Ramu, a Buddhist populated village, is about 16 km from Cox's Bazar is remarkable for handicrafts and homemade cigars.
- A large Buddhist monastery ,Aggameda Khyang, is a place revered by lot of Buddhists of this locality. Round timber columns hold the structure of the sanctuary on it. There is an assembly hall with a repository of large and small Buddha images of bronze and there are a number of old manuscripts.
- Innani Beach is a stony beach and has been very attractive for its calmness and serenity.
- Tourists can also visit Maheskhali(268 km from Cox's Bazar), Sonaadia Island(7 km north west of Cox's Bazar)
- Route to reach Cox’s Bazar: There is an airport at Cox’s Bazar with an easy travel by air from Dhaka. Road communication is also good.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, an abode of endangered animals is around 50 km from Cox's Bazar town. There abound elephants, Royal Bengal Tigers, crocodiles.bears,chitas and different kinds of birds.
- Hotels to reside: There are a number of hotels of international standard to reside comfortably by prior booking.
- Cox's Bazar with the advent of time has become one of the best tourist attractions in south east Asia. Efforts are on to add new innovative up-gradation of facilities for the tourists from home and abroad.
- It can doubtlessly be said that Cox's Bazar will put an indelible stamp of sweet recollection in your mind. Have a try!